Project Manager - Saudi National
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking project manager to join our established and growing team in Saudi.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Assisting the project director on a daily basis.
• Providing support in the development of the project management strategy and delivery.
• Assisting and participating in the procurement of sub-consultants and contractors required for all of the construction packages.
• Administering with tender review, recommendation and eventual award of these packages.
• Being involved in the design management, delivery, quality, time, cost and hand over of these key packages.
• Supervising the sub-consultants and drive the nominated contractors/sub-contractors.
• Overseeing and executing the tasks associated with the management of projects.
• Contributing to the project execution plan.
• Preparing project status reports for clients, management and team members.
• Tracking project progress (goals, schedule and budget) and generates status reports.
• Promoting and coordinating project risk reviews.
• Identifying potential cost savings.
• Coordinating the project communication plan.
• Meeting with client, representatives and suppliers regarding project execution.
You have completed a related degree in a construction related discipline such as engineering, architecture or relevant qualification. You are digitally savvy and can build lasting client relationships. You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Project Manager - Engineering
V3 Middle East Engineering Consultants Co.
Senior Project Manager - Saudi National
Assistant Project Manager - Saudi National
Project Manager (Building or Industrial Plant)
China State Construction Engineering Corporation South Asia (CSCEC SA)
|Saudi Arabia-Tabuk||19 Dec|
Project Manager - Construction
Compass Project Consulting