Job description / Role
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
- Develop and implement assigned procurement strategies across projects
- Establish and communicate vision and strategic direction for materials and contracts
- Manage a team of contracts engineers, purchasing officers, expeditors, inspectors, material controllers and vendor data controllers
- Liaise with project managers and project engineers to ensure lowest priced technically correct offers are received for all materials and contracts
- Provide strategic direction for the procurement function as it relates to overall work scope, individual and group roles and responsibilities, and fostering relationships with business partners
- Establish and deliver short and long-term business plans
- Develop measures and monitor annual performance and resource plan
- Instil individual and team accountabilities, a sense of ownership for the work, and commitment to achieve
- Leadership and shared responsibility for employee development, performance management and career management
- Build and enhance relationships with business partners, suppliers and within related market sectors
- Hold single point accountability for key sourcing strategies and activities to ensure agreements are well planned, fully developed, competitive, and will deliver the maximum value
- Identify opportunities to leverage overall procurement spend to obtain best pricing and on time delivery with suppliers.
- Significant purchasing and contracts management experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Significant experience in managing teams
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Procurement experience in engineering and oil & gas industries preferably with Saudi Aramco
- Minimum 10 years experience
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.