Job description / Role
Project: This is a portfolio of multiple entertainment venues within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Mace is providing the portfolio management, working collaboratively with the client from concept design to detailed design, to establish a robust foundation to progress into the later delivery stages.
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking project reporting manager to join our established and growing team in KSA.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Directing the development of an overall harmonised reporting structure and reporting tools which may include, quarterly and monthly reports, dashboards, etc. for the assigned project.
• Managing the development, compilation, and production of a portfolio/program report(s) covering progress, cost, cash flow, earned value, risk, schedule and other relevant information.
• Liaising with the project control manager and project directors to ensure reports and write-up are complete and the information provided is accurate.
• Overseeing the reporting process which includes several internal and external stakeholders.
• Supporting project controls manager with ad hoc reporting.
• Looking to develop industry best practices including continuous development.
• Participating in organisation-wide projects and initiatives as assigned from time to time.
With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification. You will have experience in the PMO environment and multiple project reporting.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and work collaboratively with our dynamic, motivated teams. We envisage you will bring experience from a consultancy background, be poised to expand your own horizons and be ready to thrive in an environment that encourages growth.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Senior Project Manager
|Saudi Arabia||1 Mar|
Project Manager - Construction Supervision
Ignite Search & Selection
Project Manager – Waste Management / Environmental Services
Big Fish Recruitment