Job description / Role
Project: New build mixed-use development Mace will be providing programme, design and commercial management.
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking project secretary to join our established and growing team in KSA.
The project secretary will ensure that the needs of the project team are fully supported.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Managing all processes and procedures for the projects and their implementation on the relevant systems.
• Managing day to day administration of the system and liaising with the EDMS to resolve problems to improve the effective running of the system.
• Supervising the performance of individual members of the document control team on a project by project basis, ensuring the efficient delivery of project requirements.
• Performing document controller’s duties when others are on leave.
• Delivering training on procedures and document protocols internally, to the client teams and supply chain.
• Ensuring the team’s adherence to the processes and procedures and providing guidance when deviation occurs.
• Performing a comprehensive quality check on each document and associated documents, in accordance with the projects defined documents protocols.
• Performing periodic quality checks to the system registers.
• Supporting the team on routine and ad hoc project-wide assignments.
• Producing quantitative, status and analysis reports.
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and will provide support to a strong, motivated teams.
• You will have a construction or consultancy background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.