Job description / Role
The Project Manager manages key client projects.
• Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope.
• Oversee all aspects of projects.
• Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project.
• Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
• As the project manager, your job is to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific project you are working on.
• Project managers may work closely with upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, as well as other departments for support.
• Proven working experience in project management
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
• Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
About the Company
SUBGATE is a Design and Build practice with operating offices in Dubai, Jeddah, Riyadh, & Istanbul. Founded in 2005 by Engineer Bassam Homsi, SUBGATE is now a leading interior design project management, Furniture manufacturer, & a fit out Contractor.Delivering cutting-edge projects to clients throughout the Middle East, SUBGATE is now getting ready to expand to new markets.
SUBGATE’s management team has more than 90 years of collective experience in delivering integrated design and project management solutions for major developments including hotel and leisure resorts, dining and retail developments, commercial and residential property, hospitals, and educational institutions.
Project Manager - Hotel/Mixed Use - Consultancy
Senior Project Manager (Fit-Out)
Currie & Brown
Senior Construction Manager