Job description / Role
On a behalf of high-profile client, we are looking for outstanding Pyrophyllite Mining & Process Engineer to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
Our client is seeking a Pyrophyllite Mining & Process Engineer to Monitor, investigate, and analyze plant performance (Physical and chemical processes and equipment) to ensure continuous improvements.
• Monitor, investigate, and analyze plant performance (Physical and chemical processes and equipment) to ensure continuous improvements.
• Ensure safe pyrophyllite production in line with required targets.
• Research and development to improve processes.
• Asset and maintenance management.
• Draw up safe operating procedures for the allocated work area.
• Cost management and control.
• People management with a view to improving individual and team performance.
• Deep knowledge of pyrophyllite quality upgrading methods: physical separation, chemical treatment (unit processes), and combined chemical and physical techniques.
• General knowledge of the needs of the industries that need pyrophyllite such as white cement, porcelain, agriculture, filler, paint, paper, glass, rubber,
• Five years’ experience in a similar position and work environment, of which two years should have been on the Senior Management level.
• Contractor Management experience will be advantageous
• Degree in Metallurgy or equivalent qualification..
• Good Data analytical skills & floatation experience.
• Ability to develop and maintain awareness of occupational hazards and safety precautions.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
About the Company
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.