Job description / Role
• Provide advice to the Client on quality related matters
• Ensure the Managing Agent is implementing company HSEQ policy at all levels and that clear responsibilities are defined
• Integrate the Managing Agent business processes
• Assist colleagues to develop templates for internal and client use
• Check the quality of key documents before they are issued
• Check the accuracy of any statements or content
• For each service activity provided to the client, develop QA systems to ensure proper implementation and future update
• Advise upon the quality requirements for Service Providers
• Ensure all Service Providers have a corporate QA system and that localized QA procedures have been established
• Ensure Service Provider adherence to all quality requirements
• Conduct a quarterly audit of our (Managing Agent) and Service Provider activities
• Advise the client on the requirements of ISO 9000 should they decide to pursue accreditation
• Approx. 5 to 10 years related experience
• Bachelors degree in a related subject or otherwise extensive industry experience and demonstrated capabilities
• Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office environment including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, SharePoint and Outlook
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies