Mohammed Al-Rashid Contracting Co. (MARCO)
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
• Accountable for the quality and quality of every activity, precise knowledge of all aspects of engineering construction relating to Civil, Architectural, MEP, and Structural discipline interfacing the
• Responsible for QA/QC documents of the complete project, including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered, and other important QA/QC documents.
• Develop and determine all standards to perform inspections and tests on all procedures, oversee all testing methods, and maintain high-quality standards for all processes.
• Review the quality of all materials at the site, ensure compliance with all project specifications and quality, and collaborate with the department for all material procurement and quality materials.
• Supervise the effective implementation of all test and inspection schedules, ensure adherence to all procedures, and coordinate with various teams to perform quality audits on processes.
• Assist employees to ensure knowledge of all quality standards, ensure compliance with all quality manuals and procedures, and collaborate with contractors and suppliers to maintain the quality of all systems.
• Manage to lift all types of equipment, handle the efficient storage of all hazardous materials, and perform quality audits per the required schedule.
• Monitor an efficient system, record all project activities, and analyze all processes to ensure all work meets quality requirements.
• Manage all work methods, maintain knowledge of quality assurance standards, monitor continuous application for all quality assurance processes, and recommend corrective actions for all operations.
• Develop a method statement for the activity including risk assessment and job safety environmental analysis and Inspection Test Plan and Checklist based on the specifications of the project.
• Liaise the Technical Engineer for submission of material submittals to the Consultant.
• Coordinate with the Consultant's representative and Site In-charge for Inspection.
• Report to the QA/QC Manager, control, and monitor all activities related to.
• Verify contractor quality requirements are specified to vendors and contractor documentation submittals.
• The preparation and control of project quality system management documentation before project commencement.
• QA/QC Manager review quality inspection personnel qualifications and training requirements.
• Monitor the disposition of all issued non-nonconformances.
• Monitor the progress and effectiveness of the project quality management system. Recommend and implement improvements when required.
• Bachelor’s in civil/Mechanical/Architectural Engineering.
• 5 - 8 years relevant experience in Building Construction Company with site experience.
• Working knowledge of construction standards, codes of practice and regulations/legislation relating to electrical and instrumentation work
• Good interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written.
• Self-motivated and independent.
• MS Office literate.
• Knowledge and experience of ISO 9001-2015 implementation.
• Knowledge of Society of Automotive Engineers quality systems (in the automotive and aerospace sectors).
About the Company
In Mohammed Al-Rashid Contracting Co. (MARCO) We believe that contracting is a profession more than a business, which require accumulated experiences and continuous development by following the latest industry practices and building technologies.
With this belief as a foundation of MARCO since inception 1982,and by nurturing our accumulated experiences have been able to offer our clients high quality, outstanding services and solutions that fosters a trustful relationship that reduces the burdens of construction and puts the client at ease knowing that his project in good hands.
QA QC Engineer
Al Jaziri Group
SAS Global Consultants
|Saudi Arabia||27 Oct|
QC Inspector (Civil)
TGC Middle East
RTC-1 Employment Services