Job description / Role
- Managing, liaising, coordinating, monitoring and leading the Lead Design Consultant/ other Consultants/ Attraction Design Consultants/ Theming Consultants/ the General Contractor/ Sub-Contractors/ suppliers and inspectors to ensure proper quality control and compliance of processes with Client procedures.
- Establishing coordination procedures as the Employer protocol, quality assurance, Project Quality Management System and control procedures.
- Managing and coordinating the works on site with the activities of inspection as whole.
- Advise on setting up the improvement guidelines for Company Quality Management System to employees.
- Ensuring improvements are implemented and results are feedback to employees.
- Developing the existing Quality Management System as necessary with additional procedures/instructions for station-specific aspects.
- Establishing Project Quality audit program & schedule and perform the Project QMS Internal Audit within the Employer organization.
- leading a team of design managers and quality control engineers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture or Engineering from a recognized institute and take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
- Experience as technical design and quality management system relevant position minimum 15 years' experience and understanding of technical Quality (e.g. ASME, Six Sigma Black Belt etc).
- An up-to-date knowledge of technical and quality management processes and international standards, with thorough and accurate attention to detail.
About the Company
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).