Job description / Role
Guildhall is once again working with one of their long-term clients who is operating as the Main Contractor for the construction of a major Oil & Gas Pipeline programme (200 Million USD).
As part of this project, they are looking to hire a Quality Control Manager.
- Degree educated in an Engineering discipline
- 7 years QC Supervisory or Management experience
- Considerable ISO 9001 QMS implementation experience
- 5 years direct work experience in managing quality of capital projects construction related to industrial oil and gas production or petrochemical projects
- Fluent in English (Reading & Writing)
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.