Job description / Role
• Overseeing and enforcing the implementation of the Safety Programme
• Championing safety to change job-site safety awareness and culture
• Following up with all insurance related issues and accident reporting
• Setting safety goals, such as man hours worked without a lost time accident, and implementing a safety incentive programme to motivate safe behaviour
• Ensuring training is being carried out to supplement the required OSHA certifications
• Organising the monthly Safety Task Force Committee Meetings with the company's Project Manager
• Inspecting the project daily, and recording all visible safety hazards, including identification of violators
• Following through on timely correction of safety hazards, and/or making immediate corrections as necessary
• Fostering "Safety Awareness" in all tradesmen and supervisors on the project
• Preparing and communicating job hazard analysis for each major phase or element of work prior to the start of the task
• Ensuring training is carried out for specific tasks, especially work of a "non-standard" nature
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Equivalent
• Professional OHS Qualification by Examination NEBOSH Diploma Level 6
• Management Qualification prefer certified as BS OHSAS 18011 lead auditor
• Minimum of 10 years experience in the same field as Occupational HSE Manager
• Preferably immediately available candidate
• Experience on major Roads, Infrastructure and Drainage Projects
• Must be in Local with an NOC and Qatar Driving license
About the Company
maptalent are experts at delivering quality recruitment and human capital solutions across the Middle East, United States and United Kingdom.
Having highly experienced teams based out of our offices’ in Dubai, Los Angeles and Birmingham specialising in the recruitment of professionals across a wide range of sectors including contracting, power, energy, consultancy, architecture, infrastructure, fit-out and mechanical electrical engineering.
maptalent is a partner managed business with staff we consider to be the best in their field. With nearly 80 years combined international recruitment experience maptalent has capacity to provide challenging and successful recruitment solutions.
If you are looking for a position in the Middle East, USA or the UK or you are wanting to find out where maptalent can add value to your recruitment process then get in contact.
Solar Project - HSE Manager
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
|Saudi Arabia||10 May|
Ignite Search & Selection
HSE Manager - Site Based
Swisslinx Middle East