Job description / Role
Job Role : Quality Assurance Analyst
Also known as a Quality Analyst, a Quality Assurance Analyst evaluates products, systems, and software to ensure they are free of defects and meet the quality standards of the organization.
The Quality Analyst is responsible for developing and supporting the planning, design, and execution of test plans, test scripts, and process plans for projects. They will work closely with various departments to perform and validate test cases based on quality requirements, and recommend changes to predetermined quality guidelines.
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure that all objectives are met.
- Implement and monitor test scripts to assess functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the service or product.
- Identify and remedy defects within the production process.
- Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved.
- Compile and analyze statistical data.
- Ensure that user expectations are met during the testing process.
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Investigate customer complaints and product issues.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field.
- Experience in quality inspection, auditing, and testing.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of QA databases and applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Experience: 4+ Years of relevant experience.
About the Company
In a world where technology and processes are constantly changing, there is a need to find talented professionals, who are up to the challenge. TASC Outsourcing is a leading talent management company delivering unmatched high-quality people solutions.
Our current roster of talent is over 3,500 strong, comprising 70 nationalities in 75 job functions across various sectors. We strongly believe in our values of agility, reliability, quality, respect and collaboration. We dedicate a team of specialists who understand the unique staffing requirements of specific sectors, connecting the right people with the right opportunity and creating value for both employer and employee.
This is exactly the reason why we have become one of the most preferred talent providers in the UAE for IT, Retail and FMCG, Banking and Finance, as well as Corporate and Back-Office Support.
Quality Assurance Engineer
Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
Quest Search & Selection
SIT Specialist (Software Testing)
|Saudi Arabia||18 Aug|
Lead QA Specialist
|Saudi Arabia||5 Jul|
Quality Assurance / Software Tester - 6 Month Contract