Job description / Role
• Is a prominent asset management company specializing in alternative investments and providing innovative world-class products and services to institutions, family offices and qualified high-net-worth investors.
• Reviewing and editing client’s collaterals in Arabic and English to ensure that the content is clear, concise, vivid, and conveys key messages to target audiences.
• Improving the language, flow, and readability of company collaterals, wherever required, without losing the meaning of the original text.
• Ensuring proper spelling, capitalization, and grammar of company collaterals in both English and Arabic.
• Developing and implementing new programs and ideas to improve quality.
• Acting as a secretary of company's boards and committees when required.
• Organizing and attending business meetings and taking minutes in either English or Arabic when required.
• Coaching and mentoring less experienced professionals and/ or selected staff members to help them develop their linguistic skills and improve them.
• A competitive package and benefits
• Experience in editing and overseeing all content developed by the corporate communications department for all internal and external communications which includes announcements, press releases, adverts, speeches, product developments etc.
• Bachelor's degree in literature or equivalent.
• Must be Saudi National
• A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience with financial industry exposure.
• Bilingual editor with strong understanding of finance terminologies.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Fluent in English and Arabic
• Strong organizational skills
• Emphasizing excellence
• Attention to detail
• Good presentation skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.