Job description / Role
Guildhall is working the main contractor of a recently awarded plant construction project to help identify an Arabic speaking QC Manager for a new vacancy.
- Review of main Contractor specifications & Client specifications.
- Implement the QA/QC management system at the site
- Manage/ handle the required QA/QC documentation as per site requirement.
- Preparation of QC related documents like ITP, QPP. WPS, QPR etc.
- Conduct the Welder Qualification Test, calibration of Welding machines & ovens.
- Plan & Schedule the Inspection activities as per project specifications.
- Prepare Daily reports related to QA/QC work.
- Interact with Main contractor & client.
- Coordinate with Third-party, NDT team & other inspection agencies.
SAR 22,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
We would be interested in receiving applications from candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Degree in Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in Quality Control
- Experienced in plant construction
- ISO Auditing
- In KSA with valid Iqama
- Fluent in Arabic
About the Company
Guildhall has partnered some the leading Construction Contractors across the MENA region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of Recruiting in the Construction sector, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and North Africa.
Guildhall is a recruitment agency with a customised and tailored approach with an aim to provide a seamless service that delivers time and time again.
Each client and project holds its own unique challenges. Guildhall listens to what you want, understands project time constraints and will offer you a solution to ensure that you deliver your project on time and on budget.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Swisslinx Middle East
QA QC Manager
QA QC Engineer
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
Management Solutions International (MSI)