Job description / Role
Guildhall is working the main contractor of a recently awarded plant construction project to help identify an Arabic speaking QC Manager for a new vacancy.
- Review of main Contractor specifications & Client specifications.
- Implement the QA/QC management system at the site
- Manage/ handle the required QA/QC documentation as per site requirement.
- Preparation of QC related documents like ITP, QPP. WPS, QPR etc.
- Conduct the Welder Qualification Test, calibration of Welding machines & ovens.
- Plan & Schedule the Inspection activities as per project specifications.
- Prepare Daily reports related to QA/QC work.
- Interact with Main contractor & client.
- Coordinate with Third-party, NDT team & other inspection agencies.
SAR 22,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
We would be interested in receiving applications from candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Degree in Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in Quality Control
- Experienced in plant construction
- ISO Auditing
- In KSA with valid Iqama
- Fluent in Arabic
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
|Abu Dhabi||6 Jul|
QA QC Engineer
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
QA/QC Manager - Railway
|Abu Dhabi||1 Jul|
QA / QC Manager - Airport Construction
HSE / QA QC Manager
Qatar Project Management (QPM)