Job description / Role
Client is a recognized world leader in testing, inspection and certification services.
- Shall be the deputy to the function director and assist in the management of the function
- Has 20+ Years proven experience in Quality Management, assurance & quality control or related areas
- 10+ years in Management position in large Company
- Experience in establishing and putting into practice quality Management systems for large engineering based organizations
- Experience in KSA /GCC market is a plus
SAR 40,000 to 50,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Comprehensive Knowledge of international engineering and technology standards and trends in the engineering, manufacturing and technical services industry in relation to quality control & quality assurance.
- Very good knowledge of QMS-ISO 9001 and Orientation in ISO 14001 environments
- Basic knowledge of Saudi construction market
- Required Qualification:
- Bachelor Degree in Business , Engineering , Quality Management or related field
- Master Degree in Business, Engineering, Quality Management or related field (Preferred)
About the Company
Infinite Talents is all about ‘Redefining Possibilities’ in the most realistic manner for the clients. We understand that an organization is all about finding the right building blocks, irrespective of the industry. Infinite Talents have been in the industry for a long time, which is why we provide custom-made solution depending on the business model and niche for our clients.
Our strength has been based on our genuineness, trustworthiness and our demonstrated capacity to source applicants of the most elevated bore appropriate over our pro areas for work opportunities in GCC and MENA. Subsequently, we are enlistment accomplices to a wide range of associations - from driving blue chip organizations to littler, nearby organizations.
QAQC Manager - International Contractor
|Saudi Arabia||22 Nov|
QA QC Manager
Manager, Project Quality Inspection
|Saudi Arabia||28 Jan|
Project Director - Arabic Speaker