Job description / Role
This role will be focused on embedding British Institute of Cleaning Science (BICS) and SFG20
• Planned Maintenance standards into all contracts,
• Ownership of all Standard Operating Procedures, Work Method Statements, and risk assessments.
• Enhancing Customer Experience Touchpoint best-practice
• Provide guidance for the Leadership Team on matters relating to compliance, guest experience and training.
• Create and maintain methodology to process lessons learnt to drive improvements.
• Cultivate and own training program for HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Cleaning, and Customer Service for Operatives and Managers.
• Must have Driving License
• +5 Years experience in Facilities Management
• Engineering Background Highly Preferred
• Previous Experience in Delivering standards auditing.
• An established expert in team training, change management, development, and mentoring
• Demonstrable capability to produce and maintain improvement plans
• Professional Trainers Certificate
• IOSH Managing Safely and/or NEBOSH
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Excellent ability to communicate both written and verbal
• Good organizational skills and high attention to detail
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.