Job description / Role
Due to the continued success of our Saudi Arabia office, Rider Levett Bucknall are currently seeking two Quantity Surveyors to join their client focused-team in Riyadh. This is an exciting opportunity for a high calibre western educated Quantity Surveyor to join and strengthen the commercial team.
Based in our client head office in Riyadh, you will be supporting our client in the delivery of a £2 billion programme. This role will therefore suit a well-rounded strategic and dynamic individual with experience of providing post contract Administration services on complex programmes of work.
The ideal candidate will be proactive and flexible in their approach to the role, driven by challenge and will be committed to delivering customer service excellence, resulting in the utmost satisfaction of the Client.
• A minimum of a Degree in Quantity Surveying. A post graduate degree in Construction Law, Project Management or similar would be advantageous
• Chartered status with the RICS would be advantageous
• A minimum of 5 years post graduate UK experience, with Middle Eastern experience being an advantage
• Experience in post contract commercial management with preference given to those with a demonstrable portfolio of rollout programmes.
• Proficiency in the preparation, submission and defence of contractual claims
• Well versed in the validation of “As-Built” Bills of Quantities
• Diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute
• Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal
• Excellent customer service, communication and client/external interface skills
• A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering to deadlines
• Collaborative, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable and flexible and prepared to travel overseas.
About the Company
RLB's 35-year presence in the Kingdom continues as we expand our services throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, working on projects in central, eastern and western provinces.
Our extensive expertise covers cost consultancy, project management, facilities management and claims services.
We provide expert management of the relationship between value, time and cost from inception to completion. We do this through our global and local team of experts, who possess a passion for both core services and innovation.
With 4,600 employees worldwide, Rider Levett Bucknall has a truly global reach, and with such scope can offer a local presence to its clients almost without exception. We are committed to our core services and pride ourselves on our dedication to customer care and leading edge service provision.
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Rider Levett Bucknall
A Leading Property Developer
Qatar Project Management (QPM)