Job description / Role
• Monitor the development of the design against an approved Cost Plan/ Budget and assist in tracking any changes or discrepancies;
• Provide adequate and detailed take off quantities from drawings and prepare detailed bill of quantities in line with approved drawings and specifications;
• Assist in the preparation of Tender Documents;
• Assist in the preparation of pre-tender estimate;
• Assist in preparation of Tender Review and recommendation;
• Assist in the development of pricing data base;
• Assist in the Post Contract Administration of assigned projects
• Previous quantity surveying experience within the design and construction phases of projects is required.
• Cost X - Required
• MS Office - Expert
• Autocad - Desired
• Buildsoft - Desired
• Adobe InDesign - Desired
• A University degree in Quantity Surveying, Civil or Construction Management and RICS certification will be highly regarded.
About the Company
We achieve greater project results by offering the best talent, supported by a robust ecosystem, and driven by a common goal. We truly are the ‘Compass’ our clients turn to, for tailored project development consultancy services throughout the MENA region.
Believing the sum of all pieces is stronger, Compass have forged a strategic partnership with Dar Al Arkan, one of the region’s leading real estate developers. Together, we are building a truly progressive and cohesive alliance with the shared vision of enhancing built-environments and ultimately communities, throughout the Middle East and further afield.
Offering an integrated real estate development consultancy, our pooled experience delivers a world-class ecosystem of competencies for our Clients and a Team that will surpass the exacting requirements of each unique project.
As highly regarded project leaders and effective communicators, the Team at Compass delivers remits for some of the region's most ambitious and innovative change-makers, with this in mind, we are always looking for strong personalities to join us in our mission to evolve tomorrow, today.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies