Job description / Role
• As a React Developer you'll be responsible for working with a high calibre team of developers building maintainable, efficient, and tested front end of the Capital Markets System
• This role will be to get involved in collaborating with the other global teams, working with the business to ensure the teams producing high quality & secure Front-End software.
• This position is for a Front-end Developer, based in the Middle East, paying Competitively.
• The candidate can be based anywhere, must have excellent communication, interest in fintech
• Full Time
• Saudi Arabia - Riyadh Based-Fully Remote
Experience as a Frontend Developer:
• ReactJS / React 17 / familiarity with React Hooks
• React Redux/ Redux Saga
• HTML / CSS
• RESTful API
• 4 years of experience
• Cyber Security Experience
• Experience within fintech or Digital Payments
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Web and Front End Developer
A Leading Company In UAE
Full Stack Developer
A Leading IT Company In UAE
Senior Front-End Developer
Front End Developer
Green Gulf Careers