Job description / Role
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions” with regards to engineering and infrastructure business within the Saudi Market such as AECOME (USA), Egis (France), Proger (Italy) etc,
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga) and leading and world’s trusted construction engineering ,operating and infrastructure consulting firms.
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Real Estate Analyst
On a behalf of high-profile client, we are looking for outstanding Real Estate Analyst , to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
Our client is seeking a Real Estate Analyst provides financial analysis to support the financing, acquisition, marketing, and leasing of a particular property. They also research and analyze new business opportunities.
• They are responsible for creating sophisticated analyses for tracking and reviewing returns and performance on Asset and Fund levels.
• They consolidate, analyze, and model financial data, including budget analysis and income statement forecasting.
• The real estate analyst’s duties also include providing support in modeling and analyzing financial data regarding refinancing, acquisitions, and disposition of investments.
• Their work description also entails updating and completing various investor reports, including financial snapshots and qualitative summaries.
• The analysts are responsible for evaluating research data and producing real-time valuation.
• They are responsible for producing regular market performance assessment (MPA) reports for clients and maintaining real estate market rating models for the assigned properties on the market.
• They also monitor and analyze specified commercial and residential real estate market conditions using the area’s internal and external real estate, financial, and economic data and research.
• When working for an organization with real estate investments, analysts must manage the firm’s real estate holdings by continually monitoring the markets where they have properties; they are prepared to deal with any changes that may occur and capitalize on positive shifts.
• Real estate analysts collaborate with senior developers and investment teams in the underwriting, due diligence, and modeling for new developments, current assets, and future acquisitions.
• They communicate with people inside and outside the organization, such as Asset Management, Acquisitions, Legal, Accounting, Operating Partners, Development and Investment teams.
• They require strong research abilities, analytical, computer, and excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Complete accurate and timely interpretation and abstraction of crucial lease terms into Real Estate Management System, including new leases, amendments, renewals, terminations, subleases, etc. adhering to prescribed abstraction criteria and processes, e.g., critical lease dates, lease options, lease obligations, free rent, prepaid rent, security deposits, etc
• Maintain accurate contact information for all landlords, payees, property managers, etc within the real estate database
• Review of all lease abstractions to ensure accuracy and data integrity
• Review peer abstracts to safeguard all critical lease data is captured and entered accurately into the real estate database
• Ability to maintain strong attention to detail with a continued high efficiency and accuracy rate for performing work/tasks in a fast-paced work environment
• Identify potential conflicts in leases or high-risk items
• Set up and maintain reminders for portfolios
• Tracking and following-up on missing data and documentation
• Prepare and distribute monthly Critical Date and Portfolio reports to enable the CRE team to monitor upcoming action items and critical dates
• Responsible for additional Lease administrative duties which include uploading lease documents, correspondence with internal teams, etc., as well as ad hoc requests for updates from the CRE or Financial Reporting teams
• Maintain relationships with internal clients
• Maintain internal Operating Guidelines to facilitate accurate abstraction of lease and non-lease data
• Assist in additional department-related functions as requested
• May perform other duties as assigned.
• Proficiency with computer software and relevant applications
• Exceptional time management
• Expertise in financial modeling
• Research experience
• Detailed data analysis
• Ability to comprehend real estate lease agreements, documents, and communications, extracting pertinent data for the Lease Administration database, preparing Lease abstracts, and other reporting as needed.
• Strong knowledge of commercial real estate documents and the leasing process with an ability to apply this understanding in performing job responsibilities
• Good communication skills
About the Company
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Real Estate Agent
Real Estate Manager (Secondary Market)
Next Door Real Estate
|Saudi Arabia||12 Jun|