Job description / Role
The Contracts Manager will be supervising a team of procurement professionals and contract management professionals and responsible for all contracts management and tendering processes related to current projects and internal/general procurement needs in close coordination with the relevant divisions.
- It will also direct the development of policies, procedures, and plans that ensure proper control over contracting transactions, maintain the contracts management manual and keep it current, and oversee the work of the contracts department staff.
- Bachelors degree in a subject related to Business, Law or Construction.
- 10 years of experience and preferably have experience in various types of projects.
- Negotiating & good communication skills
- Fluent in Arabic and English
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies