Job description / Role
Established in 1979 the company is a Leading international corporations operating in the field of manufacturing/retailing.
They also have considerable investments in the real estate industry in Saudi Arabia, Europe, Asia, the United States and China. In addition to investment in private property in Europe, Asia, Middle East (Bahrain, UAE, Qatar, India, China and Korea) through the private property fund or direct investment. It has as well investments in the stock market in 25 countries.
They are currently looking to recruit a Real Estate Investment Manager to be based in their office in Riyadh
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Makes investments in portfolios of securities on behalf of clients under the investment objectives and parameters the client has defined.
• Handle all activities associated with the management of client portfolios, from day-to-day buying and selling of securities to portfolio monitoring, transaction settlement, performance measurement, and regulatory and client reporting.
• To identify, appraise and develop investment opportunities from social and community enterprises.
• This will include appraising the commercial and financial viability of the organization and their ability to afford to take on investment.
• To grow a client portfolio.
• To build long-term relationships with clients and monitor their social and financial performance.
• To promote the organization externally, including attending events, networking, making
• Presentations and building relationships with key stakeholders.
Qualifications & Experience:
• 8 - 10 years of experience in a similar role
• Experience working with a real estate company
• Professional Certificate like: CPA, ACCA, CMA is preferred
• Attention to Detail,
• Reporting Research Results
• Time Management
• Analytical Skills
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Senior Associate, Real Estate Investments (International)
|Saudi Arabia||18 Mar|
CEO - Real Estate Development
Connected Group ME
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
Private Equity & Investments Strategy Manager
NSI & Bluefin Talent