This position is closed or expired.
See other HR jobs
Quest HR Services
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
My client is a leading FMCG business with world leading brands. They are experiencing tremendous growth in the MEA region and as such are looking for excellent professionals to join them, specifically in their Kingdom of Saudi Arabia operation.
Specifically, they are looking to fill the position of Recruitment Manager within their Human Resource function. English and Arabic are required. Saudi Nationals Only to apply
You are responsible for the drafting, interviewing, and selection of prospective employees.
As a Recruitment Manager you will be responsible for recruiting "best in class" professionals within the FMCG market for the business in KSA.
i. Manage the recruitment process for all functions within the organisation
ii. Manage external agencies both domestically and internationally
iii. Review, develop and implement policies and guidelines
iv. Advise department managers and staff on labor laws and regulations
v. Develop job descriptions and employee specifications
vi. Design or review application forms and other HR documents
vii. Approve prospective short lists and new hires
viii. Perform job assessment and reviews
ix. Conduct redundancy exercise
x. Learn about new regulations and legislations
1. Have effective managerial and leadership skills
2. Be knowledgeable of labor laws and regulations
3. Be able to negotiate and lead teams
4. Be competent with budgets, targets and finances
5. Have an understanding of the current business climate and career trends
6. Be very computer literate
7. Be adept, self motivated, persistent and diligent
8. Be trustworthy, intuitive, organized and methodical
9. Have good interpersonal skills
10. Be approachable and quality oriented
About the Company
Quest Resources LLC cover the following sectors across the MENA region:
• RETAIL • Stores & Operations, Buying, Merchandising, Property, Marketing, Design, General Management • FMCG • Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Logistics, Technical, Procurement, Finance and HR • HOSPITALITY • Marketing, Operations, Property, General Management, Finance, Procurement, Chefs • OIL & GAS • Engineers, Project Managers, Health and Safety, Geo Scientists