Job description / Role
A highly strategic and operational Recruitment Manager role managing a team of 5 and growing in a highly reputable, global company.
Leading multi-national company with an exceptional reputation globally. The business are experiencing further growth and have a highly dynamic, progressive working environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Evaluation of current and potential recruitment processes
* Responsible for the full recruitment cycle
* Management of the recruitment team, with full responsibility for individual and team performance
* Management of recruitment metrics
* Implementing new sourcing methods
* Reviewing recruitment software and suggesting new measures where necessary
* Advising hiring managers on interviewing techniques
* Advising on improvements to employer branding
* Coordinating with department heads and forecasting on future hiring needs
* Staying up to date on labour legislation and keeping team best informed
* Partake in job fairs and career events
* Built the company's professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleagues and other partners.
There is a competitive package of up to 35,000 SAR + Benefits for the right individual
Key requirements of the successful candidate include:
* Saudi National
* Proven track record in recruitment position
* Strong Leadership skills (management of recruitment team of 5+ years)
* Strong stakeholder management (Internal/External)
* Strong communication skills
* Track record in implementing/improving Saudization
* Substantial background in use of recruitment tools
* Strategic approach yet knowledge of strong operational recruitment methodologies.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Boudl Hotels & Resorts
Talent Acquisition Manager
|Abu Dhabi||22 Nov|
Director of Human Resources
TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)
|Saudi Arabia||18 Nov|
A Leading Company In UAE
HR Manager – Industrial Company