Job description / Role
Develop and implement recruitment and talent acquisition strategies, policies and procedures
- A newly set up bank to support the Kingdoms Import and Export services.
- Designing and modifying recruiting procedures, recording recruiting metrics, supervising the recruiting team and monitoring the recruiting team's performance.
- Competitive package and exposure to banking industry
- 5 - 10 years experience within HR and Recruitment
- Industry experience within Baking, Investment or Financial Services
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Human Resources Manager
Canar Office Systems
Talent & Performance Manager
Senior HR Manager
|Saudi Arabia||8 Jan|
Factory HR Manager
HR Business Partner - Saudi National
|Saudi Arabia||5 Jan|