Job description / Role
RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the effective and fast recruitment processes both internally and externally.
- Responsible to refine the needs of recruiting managers, including:
- Defining the Fit of needed resources with current JD's, or the need to develop new JDs
- Defining the level, in terms of grade, of resources to be hired
- Defining the level of priority/urgency of each resource
- Defining a target date for recruiting.
- Defining the ideal work experience, and academic formation if needed, of the resources required.
- Responsible for the Recruiting Channels Management, including:
- Suggesting proper channels for approaching the right caliber candidates.
- Drafting and designing recruitment advertisements for the job openings and advising on ad costs.
- Searching resumes from RHC databank and other job portals (Bayt, Naukri, Monster ... etc).
- Generating sufficient number of CVs as per the requirement/ number of vacancies.
- Scrutinizing and short listing resumes as per the requirements of the hiring department and/or BUs.
- Being a part of the team(s) conducting Job Fair(s).
- Following up and coordinate with recruitment channels & sources (locally & internationally).
- Actively using of recruitment tools and reports.
- Maintaining manpower agency invoices for reimbursement of recruitment expenses.
- Responsible for the Screening, Interviewing and Hiring, including:
- Executes pre-screening properly and/or final phone/face to face interviews for junior and mid-level posts and supports all parties in concern with assessment.
- Screening and testing, if applicable, potential candidates.
- Verifying reference check on final candidates.
- Arranging personnel interview (F-2-F & Telephonic).
- Proactively coordinating with departments for interviews.
- Reviewing final hiring paperwork for accuracy and completeness.
- Submitting offers to candidates and following up until placing.
- Facilitating all Personnel Requisitions / MRFs and new hires.
- Responsible for Visas quotas management, including
- Keeping the track record of visa allocations, proper usage of e-wakalas issued to the agencies.
- Coordinating all VISA immigration processing issues for employees in need of these services.
- Responsible for to review, update and share proper recruitment status reports .
- Reviews recruitment status twice a week by reading thru recruitment status report/ file of every MRF.
- After reading thru, takes necessary action as needed to expedite recruitment process.
- Shares weekly updated status report for every MRF to the concerned HR Business Partner/ hiring manager/head of business unit/ head of department as for their information and feedback if any.
- Supporting Talent Acquisition Unit Head with the Unit management, including:
- Drafting Weekly updates on recruitment progress.
- Monitoring the achievement of Talent Acquisition Key Performance Indicators Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or any related field.
- 2-5 years' experience in recruitment or a related field with a proven track record of success
- Possess a clear understanding of the industry HR trends & practices to achieve business goals excellence
- Ability to manage a large and variable work load, ensuring timely and accurate completion of assigned work
- Ability to act accordingly to the sensitivity and confidentiality of the function
- End to end recruitment knowledge and experience
- Acquaintance with the local employment market and community resources
- Familiarity with Saudi Labor Laws
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Computer literacy, including knowledge of MS office applications, basic software applications and familiarity with the internet and email communications.
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
Specialist - Human Resources
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Assistant HR / HR Manager
|Saudi Arabia||21 Jan|
HR Operations Coordinator
Currie & Brown