Job description / Role
• Knowledge and experience on Refrigeration / Electronics - repair, install and troubleshoot refrigeration systems, small lab instruments like Centrifuge, oven, incubator etc.
• Willing to Travel within KSA
• Ensure proper installation, repair and maintenance of refrigeration and air-conditioning units as well as proper monitoring and control of its operation
• Should be proficient in repairing air-conditioning/refrigerator/freezer parts such as fan motor and compressor motor
• ITI/Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/mechanical with 2-3 years’ experience
• Fluency in English and Arabic
• Diagnostic skills – Need the ability to diagnose problems, repair and troubleshooting skills on small lab equipment
• Communication skills – ability to communicate & provide training clearly to technical staff members and lab users
About the Company
Integrated Gulf Biosystems (IGB) is a partner of choice for Life Science and Clinical genomic solutions in the Middle East (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Bahrain and Libya).
Since its inception in 1999, IGB has differentiated itself through exemplary Support (Service and Application), Workflow solutions and good sales support. IGB are channel partners for Life Science giants such as Thermofisher Scientific, Hamilton (Robotics and Storage), Molecular Devices and others.
To provide molecular and genomic solutions for inherited and infectious disease diagnostics we feature validated clinical solutions from Fast track Diagnostics, Premaitha Health, DNA Genotek, BAG Healthcare and Elucigene Diagnostic.