Job description / Role
• This role is accountable for achieving the regional sales and profitability goals while responsible for the overall management of sales and market share growth within the designated regional geography.
• Sales relevant KPI achievement in designated region.
• Negotiate and fix annual/quarterly/monthly sales targets.
• Achieve the wholesale, retail target and market share target.
• Assist with sales support programs for sales management.
• Monitor dealer daily operation performance such as CSI, SSI, Test-driving, and manage actions if improvement is necessary.
• Ensure the achievement of sales target is met.
• Manage sales rundown and plan sales projection.
• Competitor analysis and evaluation of the market performance on regular basis.
• A minimum of 8 years sales experience in a Dealership or Distributor in the automobile industry as Sales Manager or above
• Bachelor's degree or above in related disciplines
• Good communication and written and spoken English
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and automotive related CRM
• Excellent leadership and communication skills
• Strong Planning and Analysis skill
• An excellent Team worker
• A very strong, strict and disciplined personality
About the Company
People You Can Count On
Our Mission is to build trust and become the company of choice for restoring talent through simplicity, impartiality, and effective solutions.
Our Vision is to make the process of talent sourcing easy and fun for our client partners.
Our Values is what unites us through a shared passion for professionalism. Our keystone is based on the premise that all business should be operated on a policy of transparency, honesty, and trust with full accountability for individual and collective actions.
We believe in the power of 'people' and their ability to be at the centre of 'who we are' and 'what we do', with collaborative relationships that go beyond a simple client/consultant transaction. It is these relationships that we continuously establish which are testament to our ability to not just perform, but to inspire and work as a genuine business partner.
Our service includes a comprehensive consultation to help identify gaps and opportunities, a comprehensive report that includes a project plan with timelines and milestones, a cost analysis, and a schedule. We also offer a suite of quality products that will help you get there quickly and smoothly. This is how we work to ensure your success!
TGC Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||8 Aug|
Heba Fire & Safety
Sales Manager - Consumables - KSA National
Regional Business Development Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Senior Business Development Manager - MEET Region