Job description / Role
Registered Nurse - Administration (MED/SURG experienced), - Jeddah, visas for female
Nursing and Midwifery
To apply for this post you should hold a European, North American, Australian or New Zealand Passport. Professional Connections is contracted by our client to recruit from these territories only.
Our Client hospital in Jeddah is a 500 bed JCI accredited acute care hospital providing state of the art medical care for the population in the Western Region of Saudi Arabia. Jeddah is one of the most popular locations in Saudi Arabia, a cosmopolitan city with a population of 2 million, excellent shopping, international cuisine and a multicultural workforce.
Medical Services at the hospital include: Anaesthesia & ICU (ICU, PICU, Cardiac ICU, NICU, Cardiopulmonary Services, Oral & Dental Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Medical Imaging , Medicine, Renal Dialysis Unit, Obstetrics & Gynaecology , Paediatrics , Surgery, Oncology, Home Health Care Program, Outpatients Dept. and Al Iskan Clinics situated off site.
In addition, it promotes and advances an understanding of diseases prevention amongst the population.
Recent projects include:The Cardiology Centre, Nursing College at King Saud University for Health Sciences, Out patient clinic centre, Grand expansion to all Emergency Room facilities, Grand expansion to the Oncology Centre, Founding the Bone Marrow Transplantation Centre and Burns Unit.
Job Title: Staff Nurse I
Responsible to: Nurse Manager / Nursing Supervisor
Basic Function: Within the mission, vision and values of Saudi Arabian National Guard-Health Affairs and the Division of Nursing Services, provide total nursing care for assigned patients and assumes a leadership role when required. Rotates day and night shift to meet patient care requirements.
• Generous Tax Free Salary. Each case individually negotiated. NEW! Increments for years of experience and for post graduate education.
• One year renewable contract. If you renew for a second year you will receive one month salary as a recontracting bonus.
• Holidays: 61 days paid leave per year. ( Annual leave and public holidays)
• Free fully furnished western accommodation.
• Recreation centres at all hospitals free of charge. Gym, tennis +++
• Free utilities. Cable TV available with up to 250 channels.
• High speed internet.
• Free healthcare.
• Return flight to your nearest international airport (Point of Hire) at beginning and end of contract.
• Midyear ticket to your point of hire.
• Two (2) years current clinical experience in specific area of practice
• Diploma or Degree in nursing from the following countries:
Australia/ Austria/ Belgium/ Czech Republic/Denmark/ France/ Finland/ Germany/ Holland/ Ireland/ Italy/ Latvia/Netherlands New Zealand/ Norway/ Portugal/ Slovakia/ Slovenia/Sweden/ United Kingdom/Spain/ Greece/ Switzerland
About the Company
Professional Connections International Healthcare Recruitment Agency
Professional Connections, often referred to as Profco, is an international healthcare recruitment specialist. Profco is working to help placing credentialed nurses, doctors and allied health professionals in exciting opportunities with leading hospitals around the world. International assignments are a great way for nurses and other healthcare professionals to broaden their experience and to see how healthcare is delivered in other countries, while at the same time enhancing their career prospects as they gain experience in different parts of the world.