Job description / Role
Join the most prestigious organisation in The Middle East.
Our client hospital which has a 2000 bed capacity, is based in the Central Region of Saudi Arabia. The facility includes the largest dedicated Children's Hospital in the Middle East which opened in June 2015. A state-of-the art developments such as Cardiac and Liver Center; Emergency Care and Trauma Center continues to be the best Trauma Care Center in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It is ranked as the 4th Emergency Care Center outside the United States of America, to provide (PHTLS) Pre-Hospital Trauma and Life Support program. Dental, Ambulatory (Outpatient) Care, Long Term Care/ Rehabilitation, Other adult and pediatric services provided include: Surgical and Medical wards, Oncology. Obstetrics and Gynecology (Labor and Delivery, Oncology, Antenatal and Post Partum wards); Oncology, Neonatal ICU, Operating Rooms, Ambulatory Care Center, Home Health Care Program, VIP Wards, Royal Suite, College of Medicine and Nursing College.
UNIT NAME: Medical Day Care Unit (Infusion)
Patient Population: Adult, Mixed Gender
Hours of Operation: 7 days a week
# of Beds: 8 Beds
PRIMARY PATIENT DIAGNOSES:
* Immunoglobulin infusion for immune deficiency patients
* Hepatitis B immune globulin (HBIG)
* Intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIG)
* Iron infusion
* Rapragal enzyme
* Pamidronate disodium
* Generous Tax-Free Salary. Each case individually negotiated. Calculated for years of experience and for postgraduate education.
* One-year renewable contract. If you renew for the second year, you will receive one month salary as a recontracting bonus.
* Holidays: 61 days paid leave per year. (Annual leave and public holidays)
* Return flight to your nearest international airport (Point of Hire) at beginning and end of the contract.
* Midyear ticket to your point of hire.
* Free fully furnished western accommodation.
* Free healthcare.
* Recreation centres at all hospitals free of charge.
* Free utilities. Cable TV available with up to 250 channels.
* High-speed internet.
* Registered Nurse with current Nursing license
* Diploma in Nursing (Western standard)
* Two (2) years current clinical experience in specific area of practice
About the Company
Professional Connections International Healthcare Recruitment Agency
Professional Connections, often referred to as Profco, is an international healthcare recruitment specialist. Profco is working to help placing credentialed nurses, doctors and allied health professionals in exciting opportunities with leading hospitals around the world. International assignments are a great way for nurses and other healthcare professionals to broaden their experience and to see how healthcare is delivered in other countries, while at the same time enhancing their career prospects as they gain experience in different parts of the world.