Job description / Role
#13691 Registered Nurse - Adult Intensive Care Unit (ICU) in Al Madinah
Nursing and Midwifery
Critical Care/ ITU
On Application SAR
On Application SAR
Professional Connections is contracted to hire European, Australian, New Zealand and US passport holders for this hospital.
On 26 September 2018, The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques has made an announcement to transform Al Meeqat Hospital in Al Madinah Al Munawwarah into a specialized hospital, integrated with King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre (General Organization). The construction of Al Meeqat Hospital is still ongoing and current review and assessment for the design of the facility is being done for the repurposing in accordance to the KFSH&RC standards.
When completed and fully operational, Al Meeqat Hospital will provide high-end healthcare services to its patients. Al Meeqat Hospital has a 300-bed capacity.
This project contributes to the Organization's goal to expand its services throughout the Kingdom and gives emphasis to the reputation of KFSH&RC as a leading national medical institution and its ability to deliver the highest standards of providing medical care
Riyadh to Jeddah
By Car:- 3 h 59 min (420.6 km) via Route 15
Flight- 55 minutes
Scope of Service: Adult Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
No. of Beds: 20
SCOPE OF SERVICE:
The Unit provides intensive care to patients aged 14 years and above with medical, surgical and oncologic conditions who:
* Respond to cardio-respiratory arrest resuscitation.
* Have one or more systems in failure and need observation and/or active management such as circulatory failure requiring massive volume expansion and/or vasoactive medications and invasive monitoring.
* Are in respiratory failure and require supportive measures, such as endotracheal intubation with mechanical ventilation.
* Have CNS instability, such as status epilepticus or increased ICP and require active management
* Patients following major surgery as well as any patient post-operatively with an underlying medical condition requiring close monitoring and active intensive care management.
Don't miss out on your chance to earn more than ever before whilst having more fun than ever before!
As a highly sought-after nurse, you will enjoy:
* Tax-free salary
* Low cost of living
* Paid accommodation and utilities
* Generous annual leave entitlement- 54 days
* Free Healthcare
* Paid return flight at the beginning and end of your contract
Our nurses not only enjoy working a culturally diverse and fast-paced environment, but they also make the most of their time off with trips to unforgettable locations both local and further afield.
Education: Bachelor's or Associate Degree/Diploma in Nursing is required.
* Two (2) years of Nursing experience in acute hospital with Bachelor's or four (4) years with Associate Degree/Diploma is required.
* No experience required for Saudis with Bachelor's Degree (enrolment in New Graduate Development Program).
About the Company
Professional Connections International Healthcare Recruitment Agency
Professional Connections, often referred to as Profco, is an international healthcare recruitment specialist. Profco is working to help placing credentialed nurses, doctors and allied health professionals in exciting opportunities with leading hospitals around the world. International assignments are a great way for nurses and other healthcare professionals to broaden their experience and to see how healthcare is delivered in other countries, while at the same time enhancing their career prospects as they gain experience in different parts of the world.