Job description / Role
Registered Nurse - Cardiac PET/CT/Scan - Riyadh
Nursing and Midwifery
Radiology/ Diagnostic Imaging
To apply for a post through Professional Connections at this hospital you should hold a European, North American, Australian or New Zealand passport as we are contracted by our client hospital to source from these territories only.
Join the most prestigious organisation in The Middle East.
Our client hospital which has a 2000 bed capacity, is based in the Central Region of Saudi Arabia. The facility includes the largest dedicated Children's Hospital in the Middle East which opened in June 2015. A state-of-the art developments such as Cardiac and Liver Center; Emergency Care and Trauma Center continues to be the best Trauma Care Center in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It is ranked as the 4th Emergency Care Center outside the United States of America, to provide (PHTLS) Pre-Hospital Trauma and Life Support program. Dental, Ambulatory (Outpatient) Care, Long Term Care/ Rehabilitation, Other adult and pediatric services provided include: Surgical and Medical wards, Oncology. Obstetrics and Gynecology (Labor and Delivery, Oncology, Antenatal and Post Partum wards); Oncology, Neonatal ICU, Operating Rooms, Ambulatory Care Center, Home Health Care Program, VIP Wards, Royal Suite, College of Medicine and Nursing College.
The hospital, 5 Referral Centers of Excellence. Hiring Now!
NEW! Increased Tax Free Salary
Refer a friend and earn Â£ 200 when they take up employment
Open day and Interviews with Hospital Representatives London October 2nd, 2014 face to face or by SKYPE Senior Nursing and Administration managers on the interview panel
Job Title : Staff Nurse
Responsible to: Nurse Manager / Nursing Supervisor
Basic Function: Within the mission, vision and values of the hospital and the Division of Nursing Services, provide total nursing care for assigned patients and assumes a leadership role when required. Rotates day and night shit to meet patient care requirements.
* Provides direct patient care utilizing the nursing process within established hospital, divisional and unit specific policies and
* procedures, standards, protocols, etc.
* Demonstrates knowledge and clinical assessment skills appropriate to clinical area.
* Takes direct and appropriate action in urgent and emergency situations.
* Documents all assessments, interventions and other pertinent information in the patient's health care record in a timely and ongoing manner.
* Promotes continuity of patient care through oral and written communication.
* Demonstrates effective communication and collaboration skills when interacting with patients/families, other health care team members and staff of other departments.
* Complies with hospital infection control and safety protocols.
* Provides a leadership and resource role in the provision of patient care.
* Acts as a unit management resource e.g. care coordinator, charge nurse, team leader, as assigned.
* Addresses issues using a problem solving framework. Initiates the nursing or medical/administrative chain of command if unable to resolve issues satisfactorily.
* Liaisons with other health care team members and departments to provide continuity of patient care and unit activities.
Education & Research:
* Works with all health care team members in activities designed for the improvement of patient care outcomes.
* Acts as a preceptor and/or resource for new employees, trainees and other staff.
* Assumes responsibility for own professional growth identifying those areas of clinical knowledge and skills that need further development.
* Uses research/current references in the provision of evidence-based care.
* Participates in teaching and mentoring of Nursing, Medical and Paramedical students, Interns and Residents.
* Anticipates and acts to maintain a safe environment.
* Assesses own care, that provided by others, patient care systems, and continuously seeks ways to improve.
* Complies with and participates in Quality Management Processes and activities.
* Serves as a professional role model, teacher and resource person.
* Develops and utilizes professional collegial networking.
* Demonstrates respect, compassion and cultural sensitivity to patients/families other hospital employees, students and faculty.
* Advocates for excellence in patient care and for patient rights.
* Assumes responsibility for own actions, decisions and behaviors.
* Demonstrates initiative in the performance of duties.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Generous Tax-Free Salary. Each case individually negotiated.
* Calculated for years of experience and for postgraduate education.
* One-year renewable contract. If you renew for the second year, you will receive one month salary as a recontracting bonus.
* Holidays: 61 days paid leave per year. ( Annual leave and public holidays)
* Return flight to your nearest international airport (Point of Hire) at beginning and end of the contract.
* Midyear ticket to your point of hire.
* Free fully furnished western accommodation.
* Free healthcare.
* Recreation centres at all hospitals free of charge.
* Free utilities. Cable TV available with up to 250 channels.
* High-speed internet.
* Two (2) years current clinical experience in specific area of practice
* Diploma or Degree in nursing from the following countries (Professional Connections is contracted by our client to source and assist nurses from the this list of Countries) Australia/ Austria/ Belgium/ Czech Republic/Denmark/ France/ Finland/ Germany/ Holland/ Ireland/ Italy/ Latvia/Netherlands New Zealand/ Norway/ Portugal/ Slovakia/ Slovenia/Sweden/ United Kingdom/Spain/ Greece/ Switzerland.
About the Company
Professional Connections International Healthcare Recruitment Agency
Professional Connections, often referred to as Profco, is an international healthcare recruitment specialist. Profco is working to help placing credentialed nurses, doctors and allied health professionals in exciting opportunities with leading hospitals around the world. International assignments are a great way for nurses and other healthcare professionals to broaden their experience and to see how healthcare is delivered in other countries, while at the same time enhancing their career prospects as they gain experience in different parts of the world.