Job description / Role
• Nursing and Midwifery
• Liver ITU
We are hiring for the #1 ranked hospital in The Middle East. Our client Hospital is a 985 bedded Magnet Accredited Tertiary referral Hospital. Contact us today for an information and application pack. We will guide you through the recruitment and relocation process.
• Scope of Service: Liver ICU & HDU (KACO&LD L-10)
• Hours Of Operation: 24 hours a day, 7 days per week
• No. of Beds: 26
This unit provides acute, intensive care for surgical liver donor and recipient patients aged 14 years and above and medical surgical oncology patients requiring intensive care. These patients require intensive care for post-operative management and observation of the underlying medical condition
• Generous tax-free income.
• Lucrative benefits package to include free fully furnished accommodation, free healthcare, free flights and 54 days paid leave per year.
• Other benefits +++
• Registered Nurses
• Registered Nurse with current nursing license from country of origin
• Eligible for Registration with Saudi Commission for Health Specialties- Professional Connections will assist you with the registration/licensing procedure
• Two years recent acute care nursing experience
About the Company
Professional Connections International Healthcare Recruitment Agency
Professional Connections, often referred to as Profco, is an international healthcare recruitment specialist. Profco is working to help placing credentialed nurses, doctors and allied health professionals in exciting opportunities with leading hospitals around the world. International assignments are a great way for nurses and other healthcare professionals to broaden their experience and to see how healthcare is delivered in other countries, while at the same time enhancing their career prospects as they gain experience in different parts of the world.