Job description / Role
Registered Nurse - Operating Room - Al Ahsa
Nursing and Midwifery
Perioperative/ Theatre Adult
Our client hospital is part of a group of tertiary referral medical cities situated in Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam and Al Hasa. The Hospital in Al Hasa has 300-beds and provides primary and secondary patient care.
Including: Outpatient Clinics, Pharmacy, four Operating Rooms and Day Surgery Operation Room. It also includes eight beds for Haemodialysis, Physical Therapy Department, Radiology Department, Endoscopy, ER, ICU, Obstetrics & Gynaecology Department with two rooms for caesareans and six L & D rooms. Wards include: Male and Female patient wards, Gynaecology, Obstetrics and female surgery. male surgical ophthalmology, ENT and a VIP ward.
To apply for a post through Professional Connections at this hospital you must hold a European, North American, Australian or New Zealand passport as we are contracted by our client only to source from these territories.
- Job Title: Staff Nurse
- Responsible to: Nurse Manager / Nursing Supervisor
- Basic Function: Within the mission, vision and values of the hospital and the Division of Nursing
- Services, provide total nursing care for assigned patients and assumes a leadership role when required. Rotates day and night shift to meet patient care requirements.
- Provides direct patient care utilizing the nursing process within established hospital, divisional and unit specific policies and procedures, standards, protocols, etc.
- Demonstrates knowledge and clinical assessment skills appropriate to clinical area.
- Takes direct and appropriate action in urgent and emergency situations.
- Documents all assessments, interventions and other pertinent information in the patient's health care record in a timely and ongoing manner.
- Promotes continuity of patient care through oral and written communication.
- Demonstrates effective communication and collaboration skills when interacting with patients/families, other health care team members and staff of other departments.
- Complies with hospital infection control and safety protocols.
- One year renewable contract. You can stay up to ten years.
Free accommodation and utilities or Housing Allowance:
- Employees who are either not offered nor provided housing by the Program will be eligible to receive Housing allowance of 25% of the employees annual basic salary but not exceeding SAR 20, 000
Air Transport On Initial Mobilization:
- Air Transport, Economy Class, for expatriate employees from designated airport to employment site on initial mobilization.
Excess Baggage Allowance:
- A fixed amount for excess baggage during mobilization and demobilization shall be granted based on the Country of origin
Annual Merit Increase:
- Annual Merit increase is computed as percentage/step upon recontracting based on annual evaluation(maximum 6%)
- End of Service Award consisting of one-half (1/2) months basic salary for each of the first five years of service and one (1) months basic salary for each year of service thereafter
Re- contracting bounce (1 month salary):
- Air Transport, Economy Class from work site (.e.g. Riyadh) to designated International Airport for repatriating expatriate employees who either completed the contract, was terminated by the program, or has resigned after one year only
- Round trip air transport, Excursion Economy Class, from employment site to designated airport for expatriate employees who completed one year of service and are renewing contracts for a minimum of 12 months.
- Housing accommodation shall be provided by the Employer to expatriate employees based on their eligibility and housing availability.
- Employees who do not occupy a Program-provided housing and who are not offered transportation to and from work will be eligible to receive a monthly Transportation allowance
- Transportation services from Program-assigned housing to work and back, where available.
Business Leaves and Travel Allowance:
- Business Leaves and Travel Allowance shall be provided in accordance with existing guidelines-
- Air ticket will be entitled to a round trip Excursion Economy Class ticket from the employee site to London or to point of hire of lesser expense.
- Uniforms will be provided for specific positions
Medical and Dental Care:
- Employees with single status contract are eligible for medical except Cosmetics, Dental, Obstetrics and IVF
Leave and Holidays:
- 30 calendar days of paid annual Leave per contract year.
- 11 working days of paid Holidays inclusive of Eid Al Fitr, Hajj, and Saudi National Day.
- Paid Compassionate Leave of seven (7) calendar days, without airline ticket, in the event of death of employees parent, spouse, or child
- Six (6) calendar days of Administrative Leave every contract year in lieu of incurred overtime and on-call pay.
- Administrative Leave is not accruable and has to be taken within contract year otherwise it will be forfeited.
- Properly documented sick leave with full pay for up to 30 calendar days; and an additional 60 calendar days at 75% of salary, during each year of service
Subject to contract
To apply for this post click apply now on our home page.
We look forward to sending you an information and application pack and assisting you relocating to Saudi Arabia.
- Two (2) years current clinical experience in specific area of practice
- Diploma or Degree in nursing from the following countries (Professional Connections is contracted by our client to source and assist nurses from the this list of Countries)
- Australia/ Austria/ Belgium/ Czech Republic/Denmark/ France/ Finland/ Germany/ Holland/ Ireland/ Italy/ Latvia/Netherlands New Zealand/ Norway/ Portugal/ Slovakia/ Slovenia/Sweden/ United Kingdom/Spain/ Greece/ Switzerland.
About the Company
Professional Connections International Healthcare Recruitment Agency
Professional Connections, often referred to as Profco, is an international healthcare recruitment specialist. Profco is working to help placing credentialed nurses, doctors and allied health professionals in exciting opportunities with leading hospitals around the world. International assignments are a great way for nurses and other healthcare professionals to broaden their experience and to see how healthcare is delivered in other countries, while at the same time enhancing their career prospects as they gain experience in different parts of the world.