Job description / Role
Registered Nurse - Renal Transplant Unit, Jeddah open for Male or Female applicant
The Nephrology Service is established to provide tertiary care to patients with acute and chronic renal disorders.
It encompasses four main services:
* Peritoneal Dialysis
* Kidney transplantation
* General Nephrology
Acceptance of patients to any of these four services is based on the tertiary care-nature of their problems as outlined below:
* Primary mode of treatment for paediatric dialysis
* Adults with the following conditions:
* Unavailability of vascular access for haemodialysis
* Homodynamic instability during haemodialysis
* Patient preference according to availability
* Chronic: (duration: months-years)
At present, an adult patient with ESRD who is fit for kidney transplantation and wanting to be fully worked up with a living related donor is top priority for acceptance at the Dialysis unit. Other adult patients with ESRD who are young (50 years or younger) and are otherwise candidates for kidney transplantation but do not have donors will also be accepted, base on availability of a Dialysis slot.
Acute: (duration: days-weeks)
* Adult patients with acute renal failure or new onset End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) patients.
* Adult patients with ESRD who are dialyzed elsewhere and re admitted to other tertiary care services at KFSH-RC provided that dialysis booking was made in advance.
* Adult patients with ESRD, who have vascular access problems, provided the vascular surgeons accepts them and dialysis booking is made in advance.
* Paediatric patients with ESRD on CAPD who are admitted to the Paediatric Nephrology service at KFSH-RC and need temporary switch-over to haemodialysis.
* Patients with available living related donor.
* Patients for cadaveric transplantation
* Patients transplanted outside KFSH-RC and accepted by a consultant Nephrologist.
* Renal failure of unknown aetiology
* Glomerolunephropathies and glomeruneprhitidies
* Tubulointerstitial disease or interstitial nephritis
* Systemic vasculitis.
* Secondary form of hypertension
* Uncontrolled essential hypertension
* Various forms of tubular dysfunction
* Renal cancer
* Tax free salary:
* We can advise on application as we need to know The Country where you obtained your qualifications, where you are currently working, years of post graduate experience, if you have any post graduate courses etc.
* Sign on bonus: USD $2500 for one year and $5000 for two years.
* Airline Tickets: You will be entitled to both Initial Hire and Repatriation tickets to and from your point of origin. In addition, each year if you are there for more than 1 year you will be entitled to a free round-trip annual leave ticket to your point of origin.
* Service year bonus: One month salary on completion of year two and yearly thereafter paid at the end of each contract year.
* End of contract bonus: This is a one-time payment made upon your final departure from the Hospital and is accrued throughout your tenure within the Hospital. Severance pay accrues at a rate of 15 days. pay for each of your first four years and 30 days. pay for the fifth and subsequent years.
* Vacation/ Annual leave: 54 days/year is divided as follows:
* 36 days paid annual leave (accrued 3 days/month)
* 17 days annual paid holidays (07 Eid AI-ftr & 10 Haj Holidays)
* 1 day paid National holiday.
* Free Housing: Free fully furnished hospital housing or a housing allowance. All utilities are paid by the hospital with the exception of your personal telephone calls, cable TV and internet access in the home.
* Medical and Dental Treatment: You are entitled to Medical Care through the Family Medicine Department. Dental Treatment is on an emergency basis only.
* Recreational Facilities:
* The hospital has a number of recreational facilities open to you, including swimming pools, tennis courts, a bowling alley and amenities centre. In addition, the Employee Social Club & Recreation Services offer a number of recreational courses, exercise programs and trips and a variety of other benefits to the employees. There are numerous Western companies in Jeddah with thousands of expats.
* Bachelor in Nursing Science or Registered Nurse with current licensure from country of origin
* Current 2 years clinical experience in Renal Transplant Nursing.
About the Company
Professional Connections International Healthcare Recruitment Agency
Professional Connections, often referred to as Profco, is an international healthcare recruitment specialist. Profco is working to help placing credentialed nurses, doctors and allied health professionals in exciting opportunities with leading hospitals around the world. International assignments are a great way for nurses and other healthcare professionals to broaden their experience and to see how healthcare is delivered in other countries, while at the same time enhancing their career prospects as they gain experience in different parts of the world.