Job description / Role
Are you looking for a job in Regulatory Affairs? Are you looking to work in an innovative company? Then this is a great opportunity for you!
Their Regulatory Affairs team bring new medical advancements to the world by facilitating communications and procedures that allow swift, organised compliance partnering with external regulatory agencies. They are on the leading-edge of health care breakthroughs that help provide new, reliable, and compliant medical products, practices and solutions to the world.
• For assigned products and tasks, stays updated on relevant regional and local regulations and guidelines.
• Collects relevant public available regulatory information (regulatory intelligence) and keeps relevant persons appropriately informed.
• By discretion of Regulatory Affairs Management and due to organisation and work load, all listed activities need not to be performed.
• Ensures that all internal customers receive relevant information with regard to the regulatory status of the assigned products.
• Participates in implementation of updated regulatory documentation according to Agency requirements and in-house guidance.
• Ensures Electronic Medicines Compendium submissions, approvals and record keeping.
• Participates in internal EEMEA regulatory work groups on selected issues.
• My client is looking for a Saudi National to work in this role.
• Must have a Bachelors in Pharmacy or Life Science.
• A minimum of 2 years experience in the pharmaceutical Industry is preferable, in a regulatory, medical or laboratory position.
• Good communication abilities.
About the Company
NonStop Consulting is one of the fastest-growing recruitment and staffing firms currently supporting the pharmaceutical and medical device industries across the US with expert consultants providing contingency, search and selection, contractors or labor leasing services, and managed vendor services.
As a company, we are renowned for professionalism, unrivaled industry knowledge and extensive candidate networks with the service our multinational, multilingual teams provide being underpinned by an in-house Quality Assurance team, something unique in our industry.