Job description / Role
Project: This project is to build holy sites in the surrounding area of Al Mashaer.
Designs and delivers reporting capability on own within small projects or as part of a wider Mace reporting team in larger projects.
Provides advice and guidance regarding reporting processes and tools to the wider Mace team/clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring that reports are run in alignment with the required drumbeat.
• Creating content in PDMS and updates as required.
• Supporting/mentoring assistant reporting managers.
• Delivering client requirements to time and quality.
• Understanding and ensuring safe working practices in offices and on-site.
• Directing the negotiations with third parties as reporting/performance management specialist.
• Responding to client/stakeholder requests effectively and sensitively.
• Giving attention to detail, validating and checking data and reports.
• Recording and producing reports, providing basic commentary and analysis.
• With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and provide support to strong, motivated teams.
• You must have experience of programme or project management equating quality and value with the individual client and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Project Reporting Manager
Senior Project Manager
|Saudi Arabia||1 Mar|
|Saudi Arabia||1 Apr|
Ignite Search & Selection
Project Control Specialist
|Saudi Arabia||5 Apr|