Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Project: This is an opportunity to be involved in the delivery of major sports stadia and associated projects in Saudi Arabia. Mace are currently bidding for this programme which will require high-calibre and experienced people to lead teams throughout each phase of the project.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Providing advice and guidance regarding reporting processes and tools to the wider Mace team/clients.
• Ensuring that reports are run in alignment with the required drumbeat.
• Creating content in PDMS and updates as required.
• Supporting assistant reporting managers.
• Delivering client requirements to time and quality.
• Understanding and embodying safe working practices in offices and on-site.
• Managing negotiations with third parties as reporting/performance management specialists.
• Responding to client/stakeholder requests effectively and sensitively.
• Interacting with a range of key stakeholders, including the client and the wider team.
• Working with others to create and deliver persuasive presentations.
• Tackling problems that do not have an obvious solution.
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships, and lead strong, motivated teams.
• You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.