Job description / Role
About the Role:
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
We are currently looking for a Reporting Manager to join our ongoing PMC project in NEOM.
A typical week would include:
* Lead the development of an overall harmonized reporting structure and reporting tools which may include, quarterly and monthly reports, dashboards, etc. for the assigned project
* Manage the development, compilation, and production of a Portfolio/Program report(s) covering progress, cost, cash flow, earned value, risk, schedule and other relevant information.
* Liaise with the Project Control Manager to ensure reports and write-up are complete and the information provided is accurate.
* Oversee the report(s)' review process which includes several internal and external stakeholders.
* Support Project Controls Manager with reporting
* Look to develop industry best practices including continuous development
* Participates in organization-wide projects and initiatives as assigned from time to time
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Bachelor's degree in engineering, project management, or related technical field.
* Experience in lieu of degree is acceptable.
* 10 plus years of progressive experience with increasing responsibility.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
* Advanced analytical skills - must be able to understand and interpret data
* Ability to communicate effectively with various personnel, including dealing with people effectively and tactfully in difficult and stressful situations
* Excellent time management and organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to work under time pressure
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.