Job description / Role
To monitor, supervise and train the reservation agents in maintaining and delivering high levels of standards according to Banyan Tree policy . To assist the Assistant Reservations Manager in the operational requirements of the department. In the absence of the Assistant Reservation Manager, he/she will take on the responsibility of the Reservations Department to ensure a smooth operation.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To ensure the reservations sales agents are filling the responsibilities as outlined in their job descriptions.
- Supervise and assist the day-to-day operation of the reservations department ensuring that the workload is fairly distributed and completed in a timely and professional manner.
- Understand the key principles of Accor Pricing Strategies and Revenue Management such as Retail, Corporate, Leisure, Group, Other, Rate Restrictions, hurdles and availabilities.
- Maximize rooms revenue through the conversion of telephone calls into sales.
- Utilize effective up-selling techniques.
- Take reservations through emails and calls to support the revenue management strategies employed by the Revenue Management leader in the hotel.
- Be fluent on all hotel products and services.
- Handle all emails pertaining to room reservations (i.e. corporate booking requests/inquiries, Travel Agent booking requests, direct booking requests/inquiries).
- Be fully conversant with all market segments and rate plans used across all distribution channels.
- Be flexible in sales technique through offering the right product to the right customer at the right time.
- Co-host dinners/special events with the Sales Team and be involved in client entertainment as required.
- Do the roster for Reservations Team and submit to the Assistant Reservations Manager for approval.
- Do the quality check on the reservations arrivals as per the task list assigned.
- Audit the Reservations Team to ensure the quality of the calls and emails.
- Assist Reservations Assistant Manager in ensuring a positive and friendly environment in the office.
- Creativity, listening and oral Skills
- Invitation and accountability / Responsible and flexible
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to organize work flow / Attention to detail.
- Supervising, training and instructing skills
Your team and working environment:
Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region's Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley's striking natural scenery and stand in the heart of AlUla's planned "living museum" experience.Situated near AlUla's signature mirrored Maraya Concert Venue, the camp recently hosted guests of the annual Winter At Tantora cultural festival, elevating visitors' experiences by connecting them with AlUla'snature, art, and ancestry.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion: We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.