Job description / Role
Objective of the Job:
Assists the Restaurant Assistant Manager / Restaurant Manager in directing and organizing the staff to deliver a high-quality experience to our guests and motivate our staff to ensure excellent customer service. Supervisors will be responsible for maintaining quality and increasing profitability.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Schedule all activities for restaurant staff according to guidelines and ensure proper uniform of staff at all times and provide assist to all guest and administer all requirements for meals.
• Maintain all restaurant equipments and records and ensure compliance to all standards and perform work according to hotel policies and procedures.
• Supervise all kitchen and dining room activities and ensure optimal quality of all production and coordinate with guests to maintain optimal level of customer satisfaction and analyze all customer requirements and provide efficient response.
• Collaborate with manager to review all employee performance and provide training to increase all performance and monitor all guest requests efficiently to achieve all customer objectives and maintain knowledge on all regulations.
• Manage all storage supplies and requisition activities
• Oversee all work in shift and restock all supplies at end of shift and perform regular inspections on all equipments and recommend required repairs.
• Any combination of education, training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities. High School graduate or equivalent required.
Minimum of two years fine dining, full service restaurant experience, supervisory role preferred.
• Very good English speaking and writing.
About the Company
Trans Skills LLC is a transportation-focused recruitment, manpower supply, and training company dedicated to serving the GCC region. We are currently concentrating on recruiting as well as sourcing and supplying medium to senior level railway, aviation, land transportation and maritime professionals. Whatever experience and skills your company requires, Trans Skills will be able to supply the right personnel needed to provide the quality service you require.
We would like to pride ourselves on being ready and able to supply your organization with professionals across the various disciplines of transportation.
Trans Skills is a wholly owned subsidiary of Alserkal Group.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Assistant Restaurant Manager
|Saudi Arabia||4 Mar|