Job description / Role
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 6o years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
What we are looking for : Retail Area Sales Manager (Saudi Female)
The Area Manager is a key resource in ensuring that their Shop Managers maximize the commercial performance of their retail shops and deliver exceptional Guest Experience. The Area Manager also establishes a bridge between back-office and their network of stores which they control / audit on a continuous basis and implement corrective solutions and actions.
- Promote delivery of exceptional Guest Experience & build customer loyalty
- Manage store topline & gross margin achievement
- Budget Management
- Network changes (New store opening and store closure)
- Product and coaching related to product
- Effectively review & manage store operations
- Make sure that stores are properly staffed and monitor that administrative responsibilities are assigned to one specific staff at all time
- Monitor that administrative responsibilities are assigned at all time to, at least, one specific staff and that administrative KPIs are properly cascaded down to the concerned staff
- Assortment, Visual Merchandising and Marketing
- Store Inventory Management
- Effectively manage & control store expenses (Uniforms, VM, store expenses, etc.)
- Ensure expenses related to uniform and petty cash remains within budget
- Team Management
- Act as a coordinator between store network and local back-office for smooth execution of activities
- 6 - 8 years in retail shops management
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.