Job description / Role
Jobs at this level will typically lead and oversee multiple stores within the assigned district to achieve financial targets and business plans through efficient people management and district operations management while taking the proper interventions when needed to ensure delivering the ultimate customer experience and build a strong brand loyalty.
Our client is one of the biggest retailers of premium brands in the region.
* Ensure effective achievement of sales objectives through setting clear individual objectives, managing performance, developing and motivating staff, provision of formal and informal feedback and appraisal - in order to maximize subordinate and departmental performance.
* Maintain the brand image, business model, company standards and compliance within the assigned district to enhance company positioning and customer experience.
* Manage the profit and loss factors for his assigned district to control expenses and optimize on sales profits to achieve the district sales target.
* Provide recommendations on business development ideas and identify opportunities and threats within the district to support in order to sustain and increase the company achievements.
* Share in setting and managing the assigned district budget and ensure compliance and alignment to it to maintain the department spend and maximize profits.
* Participate in setting and cascading the department strategic plan and objectives in alignment with the company overall strategy through reporting on the current challenges and opportunities and ensure its proper communication to all district staff.
* Lead the development of staff in the assigned section, provide on the job guidance and coaching to ensure the availability of required talent and expertise levels to ensure effective achievement of sectional targets and quality standards.
* Ensure effective achievement of objectives through setting clear individual objectives, managing performance, developing and motivating staff, provision of formal and informal feedback and appraisal - in order to maximize subordinate and departmental performance.
* Conduct regular analyses and generate reports on the district performance to support in decision making to sustain and increase the district sales growth rates.
* Provide support and guidance on issues and challenges that requires high levels of problem solving with internal and external stakeholders, such as but not limited to: escalated complaints, liaison with vendors and high levels of communication with the support offices.
Competitive package and benefits, attractive incentive scheme.
* Bachelor's Degree in Sales & Marketing Management or in a relevant field
* 8 - 10 years of experience with 3 - 4 years of experience in a managerial position with growing leadership skills.
* In depth experience managing key stakeholder relationships with vendors/suppliers etc.
* Strong knowledge of Retail Operations, services and value propositions
* Advanced negotiation and interpersonal skills
* Coaching and mentoring skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent leadership
* Very good decision making skills
* Excellent customer service
* Proactive and dynamic
* Planning and organizing skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Country Manager - Multinational FMCG
|Saudi Arabia||19 Feb|
Sales Manager - Retail Brand
|Saudi Arabia||28 Jan|
Country Operations Manager - Mobiles
The Recruitment Tree
|Saudi Arabia||25 Feb|
Operations Director - Supermarket Chain
|Saudi Arabia||19 Feb|
Sales Development Manager
Majid Al Futtaim Retail