Retail Marketing Specialist
Job description / Role
Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco's value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations' spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom's vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
The retail Marketing and Branding team has developed and implemented the retail brand for the Aramco service stations which are operated by affiliate companies across different markets. Main function of the Branding and Marketing team is now to cater for the evolution and maintenance of the brand, the development of a brand deployment strategy for entry in new markets, the revision of the physical design, development and implementation of the customer journey and the development and supervision of communication activities. Within this context the retail marketing specialist's role is to provide support and guidance in all fields of branding, market research, customer profiling and communication activities.
- Guide market research activities to profile and segment customers in the markets of interest.
- Develop the brand implementation strategy across markets
- Participate in the design, revision or evolution of the retail brand and all its sub-brands across the physical, human and digital dimensions.
- Guide the commercial teams in the design of the customer offer, partnerships and merchandising.
- Develop communication elements and materials, supervise the application of the brand guidelines and review/approve communication materials developed by the affiliates/partners.
- Participate in the development and implement social media and digital marketing platforms.
- Interface with the advertising and marketing contractors to implement marketing and communication plans where applicable.
- Manage and update where necessary the brand construction guidelines and supervise the application of the same to ongoing construction or rebranding projects.
- Provide support to management on projects of varying nature.
Education & Experience Requirements
Bachelor in Business administration, Marketing, Economics or Engineering discipline
At least ten years of experience in marketing within fuel retail industry or relevant experience in other marketing field.
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world's biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs - one of the largest in the world.
About the Company
Saudi Aramco is an integrated global energy enterprise. The company markets and exports crude oil, petroleum products, natural gas liquids and sulfur. It also ships crude oil worldwide through an affiliated company and participates in petroleum refining and marketing activities at home and abroad. Its overseas affiliates are in the United States, Egypt, the Philippines, the Republic of Korea and Japan.
Saudi Aramco's subsidiaries span the globe, with offices in Houston, Washington, New York, London, Leiden, Dubai, Singapore, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Seoul.