Job description / Role
To handle different accounts, outlets to sell volume, distribution, shelving, and pricing across multiple brands and categories. To help the company achieves Volume, profit, and superior in-store presence.
• Visit all outlets on daily basis as per the scheduled plans and ensure the implementation of sales fundamentals: distribution, shelving, pricing, and displays.
• Achieve sales and collection target by the customer and by product line as per monthly/annual target.
• Ensure the availability of all range of SKUs as per the RPS (Retail Performance Standard) to establish a superior in-store presence.
• Provide Reports on competition activities, initiatives, and launches.
• Sign new opening account files for all customers and finalize them.
• Finalize the trade contracts with customers.
• Provide adequate reports of stock expiries & damages.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration Business Management, Marketing, or related field is preferred.
• Proven sales experience in same industry.
• Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
• Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
About the Company
Baazeem Trading Company (BTC), is a Saudi Public listed Company, was established in 1978 in Riyadh
Baazeem is one of the leading FMCG distribution company in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The Company has been operating throughout the Gulf region for more than 40 years
The brands distributed by Baazeem Trading Company are either fully owned, or are under an exclusive distribution agreement
We draw our strength from our long relationship with our customers, suppliers, and specially our end user consumers, whose satisfaction is our main target by making a high end product available with competitive prices.
In 2018, we started our own production facility for our own Brands, to ensure the high quality standards and continuity of production. Also, targeting to expand our international markets by building a strong Distributors network.