Job description / Role
Movenpick Hotel Tahlia Jeddah
As a Revenue Manager, you will behave and act in an exemplary fashion and embodying the brand mindset through the values of drive,
open mindedness & forward-thinking.
What's In It For You?
Working in a multi-cultural team, always looking to reinvent itself
Diversity of outlets with one restaurant, two bars and banqueting F&B services
Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Job Role: .
- Is responsible for the implementation of RM methods in order to maximize the turnover in accordance with hotel strategies, brand's marketing and customer's needs for Movenpick Tahlia
- Is responsible for having all the revenue management processes in place in the hotel and implements the GM's strategy on daily basis, updates planning, quotes groups and alerts GM when market deviates from strategy.
- Support the GM in the creation of the strategy (with proper analysis) and to work effectively with the implemented revenue management system. Furthermore, to implement the strategy, based on the daily recommendations in the distribution channels, as well as the daily check of the system recommendations for sense and provide complementary or revised proposals for optimization
- Constant Review price positioning vs. competitors by market segment.
- Monitors IDeaS price and forecast recommendations and suggest actions based on monthly and yearly strategies.
- Work closely with GM in preparing weekly/monthly/yearly reports including forecast for all revenue streams (F&B, Spa & Other Revenues).
- Utilize business intelligence tools (Demand 360, OTA In-Sights, STR ...) to identify relevant trends, risks and price affecting consideration.
- Works closely with Revenue Analyst and Reservations Agent in making sure data input integrity, quality assurance standards and rate codes are up to date.
- Conduct OTA audits to ensure rate parity throughout our online channels.
- Controls room availability and group blocks.
- Updates reports to monitor impact of promotional programs.
- Monitors upselling program and flag not eligible transactions.
- Work hand-and-hand with Reservations Agent and Front Office Manager to monitor overbooking policy and adjust according to market mix, daily movements, and historical wash and lead times.
- Apply spot check on reservations and front office data inputs and transactions, rectify and provide proper training on mistakes.
- Ensure correct market segmentation and rate codes of gained business.
- Updates and maintenance of GDS (via CRS) & Opera system.
- Monitors partner allocation and notify in case of breach.
- Communicate the processes to follow in terms of booking quality and correct data input into the PMS, toward the reservation and front office team
- Update the event database (e.g. in RMS)
- Identify future revenue opportunities for the property sales team e.g. source markets trends, seasonal specials, process changes, and communicate strategies and recommendations
- Experience in the Jeddah market preferred
- Previous experience in similar role for Upscale / Luxury hotel segment
- Strong knowledge of transient, group, leisure, and event segments
- Excellent understanding of revenue management concepts, processes, and systems
- Presents ideas, expectations, and information in a concise, well-organized manner
- Uses problem solving methodology for decision making and follow up
- Understands how to evaluate business trends and modify strategies to improve revenue opportunities
- Manage group and interpersonal conflict situations effectively
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Excellent understanding of, and skills to develop market analysis, pricing analysis, and inventory management systems
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.