Job description / Role
- Consider business needs, seasonal trends, external & internal factors while planning.
- Responsible for directing reservation department activities of the hotel to the achievement of the annual budget and to develop the business in the long term toward the objectives of the business plan
- Fully accountable for revenue objectives
- Assist in the development of the hotel's Business Plan and improve upon the occupancy, average room rate and control the Expenditure budget
- Monitor all plans, forecasts and targets and submit adjustments for approval as required.
- Implement special rate plans according to appropriate business needs as set out by the sales department
- Optimize revenue in rooms
- Forecast rooms revenue and occupancy
- Agree and set rooms yield strategy with General Manager & Director of Sales & Marketing
- Monitor future events which are likely to affect rooms occupancy and implement procedures to maximize market share
- Bachelor's degree in Hospitality, Economics, Business or a related field will be an asset.
- 3+ years in revenue management with a track record of achieving revenue goals and driving growth.
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in revenue management systems and tools, as well as property management systems.
- Strategic thinking and strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make informed decisions.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects under time constrain
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.