Job description / Role
Project: This is an opportunity to work on one of the largest programmes in Saudi Arabia. This unique project consists of major mixed-use development including sports facilities, entertainment, and arts along with all associated infrastructure.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Being responsible for managing the requirements input to the conceptualization and design of rides and attractions, ensuring they meet safety and industry standards.
• Working with the project management team to identify and develop ride concepts that meet the goals and objectives of the program.
• Working with the client delivery teams to develop and implement achievable project schedules, ensuring milestones are met and deadlines are achieved.
• Reviewing ride design plans, specifications, and construction documents, verifying that all designs follow regulatory requirements and project specifications.
• Inputting preventative maintenance programs to verify that rides and attractions operate safely and efficiently throughout their operational life cycle.
• Monitoring industry trends and developments, and identifying opportunities to improve ride and attraction design, construction, and maintenance practices.
• You have a managerial experience of discipline leads and technical support personnel. Professional registration with active professional membership is required.
• MBA or related MSc degree desirable.
• Proven experience in the design of rides and attractions projects.
• Strong understanding of relevant regulations, codes, and standards.
• Ability to identify and manage design risks and experience in managing design documentation.
• Experience working on complex, mega-programs and regional experience preferred.
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams.
• You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.