Job description / Role
This role oversees the activity of the entity's Transformation Management Office (TMO). The role provides transformation experience to help guide how the entity engages outwards through its projects to deliver health-system wide benefits.
A major governmental entity in the Health sector.
Provide best practice project and program support, change management expertise in order to enable the successful establishment and development of the entity.
* Bring transformation processes, tools and support in order to enable standing-up of the entity as an effective organisation and delivering planned outcomes for health care finance transformation and in order to ensure this happens on time, within budget and to the required standard of quality.
* Develop and maintain the Transformation Program environment, ensuring robust governance infrastructures are in place in order to track and report delivery of the program, and maintain the overall integrity and coherence of the program.
* Lead the development and application of established and innovative program management techniques and approaches across the entity and ensure that the arrangements put in place comply with internal and external governance and best practice requirements in order that employees are empowered to deliver transformation.
* Develop and implement tools in order to support successful delivery across health sectors and geographies.
* Report to Executive Team and Board on project status, issues, risks and dependencies, using developed tools and dashboards in order to provide transparency and enable management interventions.
* Oversee the implementation planning across KSA in support of Strategic Purchasing function as required for the entity roll-out in order that this critical aspect of planning is fully supported.
A competitive package and benefits, and the chance to be part of a leading governmental entity in the Health sector.
* Bachelor degree in health care or management related field
* Masters level education, or equivalent experience
* Program management qualification
* Experience leading organisational change programs
* Prioritisation skills with the ability to manage competing demands
* Evidence of ongoing professional and personal development
* Typically, 10+ years of experience in a large scale health care organisation
* Understanding of transformation processes, tools and support.
* Ability to build confidence in transformational efforts and to nurture trust in relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
* Ability to secure organisation buy-in to challenging changes.
* Knowledge of transformation theory and practice.
* Able to facilitate innovation and change to drive improvement. Able to interpret and translate the entity's values into operational decisions; consistently applies the entity's values and communicates these to others
* Able to contribute to development of strategies for own area of work
* Able to effectively lead teams and organisational initiatives
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Change Management Director - KSA National (Health Sector)
|Saudi Arabia||7 Jun|
|Saudi Arabia||3 Jun|
General Manager (O&M)
VP - Strategic Service Governance
|Saudi Arabia||3 Jun|
Executive Director - PMO
|Saudi Arabia||16 Aug|