Job description / Role
• Risk Manager responsible for risk management of projects to ensure in full coordination with the Main Contract requirements and international best practice. Reports directly to the Contracts and Commercial Director.
• Develops and implements risk management plans and operating procedures and monitor and report on effectiveness.
• Preparing, evaluating, updating and maintaining risk registers and mitigation of risk.
• Conducting, evaluating, and reporting the results of cost and schedule quantitative risk analysis for the projects.
• Provides guidance and training to the risk management program to head office and project teams on day to day performance.
• Responsible for risk management of all contractual and legal obligations with contracting Parties and third-party organisations/authorities.
• Reporting to the Contracts and Commercial Director on all risk management aspects and developing recommendations and mitigations.
• Management of risk team within office and on projects.
• Maintains clear and concise work standards and goals; provides training and development; completes performance evaluations, conducts employee counselling, takes corrective action as necessary.
• Ensures adherence to all corporate, contractual, ethics and safety standards, policies and procedures.
• Facilitating workshops quantitative and/or qualitative risk
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
SAR 45,000 to 55,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• 15 years of related experience in risk management
• Leadership and management skills.
• Strong written and oral communication, organizational, interpersonal skills, and customer service skills are required, both internal and external facing.
• Ability to work in teams and alone.
• Must function effectively under time constraints, schedule workload to meet deadlines, and have the ability to prioritize.
• Good understanding and experience of risk management in Middle East and ideally KSA.
• Experience in hotels, leisure, commercial and industrial sectors
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.